Friday, February 5, 2010
Where It's At.................................
I was going to post something earlier, but those damn people that sign my check wanted me to do some work type shit today. Well, I'm finally getting my tacos tonight! I think I'm going to go a little crazy and make them with a mixture of ground pork and beef. Normally I just use ground turkey, because it tastes really good and it's a lot lover in fat and cholesterol, but I had to wait too long so I'm going all out. Other than that, I don't have much. I think I'm going to skip drinking tonight so I can go running in the morning tomorrow. I need to get back in shape and lose a few pounds because I have a 5 mile race in about a month. They have free beer after the race, so the faster you finish the longer you're there to drink the free beer! So I want to be under 40 minutes this year. Other than that I've got nothing. I gotta go makes me some TACOS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
TACOS!!!
Post a Comment