Thursday, July 29, 2010

Valleys Of Neptune......

What up bitches! I'm fucked up on a school night. For some reason I decided to get fucked up and listen to music tonight. I might say that I'm in a salty mood tonight but that would only be half true. I'm only half salted. I got some new music today, some new Yardbirds and a bunch of shit that isn't even a sixtyfourth as fucking cool. My fingers are only going about half as fast as my mind is tonight so lets see if we can get a coherent post tonight. I spelled coherent correctly so I guess that's a good sign. I got to hang out with a guy that I used to work with who retired. He's one of those guys that no matter what you're doing with him you end up learning something. He was part of some of the sit-ins in the sixties in the town I grew up in. The stuff he was involved in made national headlines back then too. He also spent over 35 years in my profession, so pretty much anything he says on that subject you can take as gospel.

Ahh so what else have I been doing. I've been running a shitload. I was supposed to do 12 miles last weekend with a running group, but I missed the turn around and ended up doing 14 miles instead. I felt pretty damn good so I just kinda went with it, I could have cut off 2 miles in the middle of the run, but I did 14 anyway.

Ohh man I had all this good shit to write about but you add the haze of 12 or 14 barley pops and well, shit just kinda gets lost. You know I wish I could post some pics here, I have some really cool ones, but if I posted anything like that I'd have to hunt you all down and kill you for seeing the face of the "Kraken". I think I need to go in search of another beer. Are any of you old enough or geeks enough to remember the series from the 70's called "In Search Of" with Leonard Nimoy? Yeah that "Dukes of Hazzard" and "fantasy Island" and that was a fine evening of cinema! Now I'm going to find a beer and some fried chicken. I needs me some fried fucking chicken! Btw, I've got some new Jimi Hendrix playing, yeah it's fucking new!IT'S CALLED VALLEY OF NEPTUNE.......whoa, hey why all the yelling?! Oh wait, some drunk mother fucker hit the caps lock. You know I think I may be a motherfucker, while I never fucked my own mother I HAVE fucked some other peoples mothers, so I guess that makes me a motherfucker. Brb, I need a fucking beer. Ok, I'm back. I don't think beer and Corn Nuts are going to cut it so.....what the fuck is that cat looking at?! The little fucker better not get too close to my deep fryer with the case of the hungries I've got! Later Freaks.

No comments: