Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Afternoon Delight........................................................
Had a strange sex dream the other night. Well, it wasn't "strange sex" or anything fun like that. It was more strange because of who I was having sex with. Though not strange because of wanting to have sex with her, she's a very cute redhead, with a great body and a really nice round butt. It's just strange that I'd be dreaming about her. She was a friend of someone I was interested in, who I haven't spoken to in at least a couple of years. I don't know the last time I even thought about this girl. Now don't get me wrong, it was nice to get to see her naked and all, just a little confused as to why my mind would pick her. She doesn't even live near me, though in my dream I was traveling for work and we went out to dinner, and then we ended up at my hotel. I've always thought she was good looking and cool and stuff, but I never really thought about having sex with her until today! That's all I've been thinking about! Kinda funny how the mind works. Hey Tracy, if your reading this, I saw you naked last night, and I thought about doing really dirty things to you all day! She probably won't see this because she doesn't know this blog exists, but ya never know. I gotta go to bed early tonight to see if I get lucky again! Though I'll probably just have that dream about Ernest Borgnine singing the national anthem naked, covered in ox blood and mango chutney, that I always seem to have. Later Freaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love random sex dreams....
Yeah me too, though I prefer it minus the dreams part! ;-)
Post a Comment