Hmmm, what has happened since I last posted here? Well, I got my tooth fixed finally, an hour and a half in the dentist's chair and about 8 shots and I'm all fixed up. Didn't hurt much and the dental assistant was really cute so it wasn't too bad. I do still have to get a crown on the tooth, but the hard part is over. Though I do have to shell out another $600 or so out of my pocket for that, in addition to the $600 I had to pay out of pocket for the root canal. I'd bet that anyone that had to deal with me for the month and a half when my tooth was really bugging me will think it's money well spent. There's nothing like a dull ache that goes completely through your head to shorten the ole' fuse. Oh yeah, I tried to cut the end of my finger off with a razor knife at work! That was a lot of fun! I did it on a military base and my contact there, who is a war vet and has seen a lot of action said he'd sew it up for me but didn't have any Novocaine. I declined the offer, but I did let the really hot medic on site take a look at it. She was about 5'10" auburn hair and blue eyes and wearing a military uniform, hair pulled back................ahhhhhhhhhh. Ok, well she said that since I cut into the fingernail and the nail bed underneath it, that I should have it checked out by a doctor. The doc just glued me shut, it wasn't that bad, just bled a lot! I did cut down to the bone, but I didn't hit anything important. Other than that, I can't think of anything new with me. I haven't been drinking much lately, that's probably why I haven't had any fun "drunk" posts lately. I think I might get shined up this weekend though, I was at my favorite brewery last Saturday for a running race and I bought a bunch of my favorite, but hard to find beer. And I can't let it get stale! I did pretty good in the race too, though the faster you finish the more free beer you get to drink after. Great incentive to go fast! That's all I've got for today,
Later Freaks.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment