Wednesday, September 24, 2014
I've Got The Runs!
I feel like drinking beer tonight, I know, quite a shock. Its only Wednesday but I've already had a long shitty week. Work has sucked, home has sucked, and I need to get shined up! I think a good whiskey buzz might fix things up even better than beer! I did go for a good run this morning. The temp was perfect, though it doesn't get too hot before the sun comes up! I got my 6 miles in before 5:30am. Running clears my head, and there's no hangover. Maybe I should run more and drink less........ Nah, beer and whiskey are a lot of fun! Though I 'spouse I may do both in excess at times. In less than a month I'll be running my sixth marathon. You really get to thinking about some heavy shit when you run that far. Oh well, I don't have enough beer in the house to have any fun anyway so I should just go to bed now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment