Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Most Complimented Body Part(s) HNT

Yeah, I know I'm late, but I completely forgot it was Thursday! I was comtemplating doing an HNT but I couldn't decide what I wanted to take a picture of. I kept wondering what part of my body did I think women want to see, and well I guess some guys too. The one part of me that I always get compliments on is my hands, and actually I don't hate the picture. I'm not sure why chicks dig em, I guess because they're strong. Every job I've had for the last 20 years I've had to work with my hands. I am wondering what the hell that is in the bottom of it, I think it's part of the camera strap or something. On a different note, do you know how fucking hard it is to take a picture of your own hands! Well here they are, Later Freaks.



3 comments:

CbE said...

very nice!

welcome to HNT!

Enchanted Mistress said...

Hands say a lot about a person...and I must say you do have nice strong ones. But noticed that you have thick thumbs. ;-)

Happy Jack said...

Thanks to both of you, now we'll have to see if I can come up with another HNT post. :-)