down or something. Yeah, my mood is something. I think I need a beer.
Oh, as you may or may not have noticed I never did a HNT yesterday. I
didn't get home till about 11:30 last night and I didn't get a chance
to do a mobile one. I'll just have to try to do better next week. I
still haven't had a chance to look at anyone else's posts yet either.
Oh well, I get to leave work early today. I'm going to have a fire in
the backyard and drink a few beers, that usually clears my head a bit.
Later Freaks.
By the way, this mobile blogging kicks ass! Now I just need to figure
out how to get the commenting working from my phone.
2 comments:
I've been in a weird mood lately too! I find with HNT's I often do them a few days early (the pics) so I'm not rushing on Thursdays to do them. Hope your get in a much better mood!!
My mood is better now. :-)
Post a Comment