Monday, November 16, 2009
Due To The Beneficial Medicine There May Be A Slight Darkening Of The Stool........
I was going to post something last night, I didn't because I was ornery. I think I should have, I'm a lot more entertaining when I'm ornery. I was a little drunk too, which almost always ensures a great post. Well, it does if I remember to hit post and not some other button which deletes everything, not that that's ever happened to me before. Really, it hasn't. You know, this posting regularly is really hard. I just don't really have anything to say today. I made a really good pie yesterday, and I had a few beers. Not much exciting there. I am going drinking with friends this weekend, so there might be some fun shit to write about there, but I'll have to try to remember it and haven't been good at that lately. Maybe I'll be more creative tomorrow, right now I have a massive headache which seems to be sucking the creativity right out of me. Hmmm, I could really use to have something sucked out of me right now, but I digress. I think I have to work on curing this aneurysm before I'll be able to write something that doesn't make me want to print it out and wipe my ass with it. I guess I'll be chatting with y'all a bit later. Happy thoughts y'all. Later Freaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment