Thursday, November 12, 2009
Eat Me!!
I just called someone out for not keeping up with her blogging and then I realized it had been almost a week since I had blogged. So I'm posting even though I don't have much to blog about. I've been off of work all week so I've been getting to watch tv during the day and I'm coming to realize that there's absolutely nothing on. I don't have cable or satellite because I'm not paying the man when I can get incredible programming like "12 Corazones" for free! Yesterday they had all midgets on! I mean, where else can you see midgets dancing with a stripper pole! That shit is spectacular! Though I don't just watch Telemundo, I like the PBS programming too. I love the cooking shows on there. There's one with this hott assed Swedish babe, Tina Nordstrom that's friggin' awesome. She sets up a stove on a glacier or a mountain top or something and cooks a bunch of stuff using lingenberries and vodka. I'm not sure what a lingenberry is but I'd eat anything that woman cooked! I guess she's kind of a big star in her home country, she won the Swedish dancing with the stars. Just another reason to love Swedish chicks, as if I needed another reason! Other than watching hot Swedish chefs and stripper pole dancing midgets I've had a pretty uneventful week. I haven't even been drinking much beer, I did get to the bar the other night, but I held back a bit. Ok, well I guess this could be considered a post so, Later Freaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd drink... I mean eat anything with vodka in it! :)
Post a Comment