The weekend was a blur. I'm not sure if that's because of all the shit I was able to cram into it or because I drank for 14 straight hours. A good time was had by all, well all except the guy that got his face pummeled, though if you're given two chances to walk away from a fight and you don't, you kinda have it coming. I guess leaving the bar in a meatwagon and waking up in the hospital will learn ya a lot of things. I hear he's going to be ok. I knew it would be an interesting weekend though. I'm sure there's a lot more, but that much beer has a way of making you forget things, well that and what happens at the lake, stays at the lake. Later Freaks.
*Edit* I forgot to tell ya about Ron, I guess that's a post for another day, but he's got my back if you were wondering. Told you I had a lot to drink!*Edit*
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment