Thursday, January 28, 2010

Clowns To The Left Of Me....Jokers To The Right...........

I don't get Facebook. I tried, I just don't see the draw. I have a Facebook page that's pretty much sitting dormant. I got it to look at some of my friends pages and I just find it incredibly boring. I'm always told how much fun the games are, bullshit! I've seen them, if I wanna play games I'll get a gaming system! Or I'm told about all the great people I'll reconnect with, bullshit again! I did look up some people from high school, and the ones I want to talk to I still do. I guess if I didn't know any of my friends phone numbers, or if I wanted to offend my relatives with my views on shit I could get back on there, but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Later Young Ladies and Gentlemen. ;-) That better Hoochie Mama?

No comments: