Friday, January 29, 2010

I'll Be There For You...........

Last night I was watching some reruns of "Friends" ,and I hate to say it, but I seem to have re-ignited my crush on Jennifer Aniston. You know Jen, when you get tired of all the "fancy livin'" you can just give in and come find me. I'd never leave you for Angelina, she's attractive but the crazy far outweighs any looks she may have. The other thing, is I don't think they could make one of those stupid blended name things with Happy Jack and Jennifer either, I hate those things too! I can't promise you fancy cars, or trips around the world, in fact I can't really promise anything, well except that I'd have beer in the house on Friday. So if you want a beer on Friday, drop me a line baby, you know where I'm at.

No comments: