Thursday, January 21, 2010
Really It's Just Chocolate!
When I got to work I went into the lunchroom to grab a Diet Coke and noticed the "crack cookies". They're a toffee cookie dipped in some kind of chocolate that you just can't stop eating. So I had to grab a bunch of them to eat at my desk. It took about 20 seconds for me to drop some chocolate on my nice clean work shirt. I'm going to try to wash it out, but then I've got a wet shirt for the next hour. I'll just have to decide which is worse, looking like I've been pooped on, since I was able to smear it all over the front of me before I noticed it, or do I want to look like I just washed my shirt. Oh well, at least it wasn't chocolate pudding this time. Later Freaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL, I'd go for the wet shirt. Definitely don't want to look like you were just pooped on!
I did go the wet shirt route, and surprisingly my shirt came clean! :-)
Yay, great news.
omg i'm laughing out loud. i love those crack cookies, but it really does suck to spill chocolate on your clothes at work. been there. mmm hmm. sucks.
i shall reserve a moment to laugh still though because it didn't happen to me this time. bitchy, yet true. :)
I guess it's a good thing that you came back and said that you went with the washing route... I was going to say something that ummm... even I think might a be a little gross. LOL! Ok, so maybe I am a freak. Whatever! ;)
Post a Comment