Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What You Looking At!?

So I'm sitting at a stoplight the other day, just kinda looking around and I notice a woman a lane over from me. She's really cute, I'm guesing about my age, driving a mini-van looking a little frazzled. I admit I was kind of staring at her. I find women my age hot, I know, hard to believe, but I like women in their late thirties and early forties. They never believe me when I say it, but I love the way they look. Now don't get me wrong I do find younger women attractive, but I find women my age just as attractive. But that isn't why this story is funny. Ok, while I'm zoning out thinking about taking all this woman's clothes off and doing things to her that are illegal in most southern states, I notice a much younger woman in the lane right next to me, staring at me. She was VERY cute, driving a hot little sports car, windows down, music up, and she was looking at me and smiling really big. At first I couldn't figure out why she was looking at me like that, then I realized I was looking right past her at the cute mom in the mini-van and not even really noticing her, but she thought I was. After a few seconds we all took off and went our separate ways, and I was thinking, even if the younger woman was interested, I'm not sure I could date her. I don't think we'd have anything in common. All there would be is sex. And I don't know how long you can sustain a relationship on just sex..........hours of it, hot sweaty sex............her tight little body climbing all over mine..................willing to try anything new...............day in and day out................just sex.................wait a minute! This post was supposed to be how I find women my age just as hot, and I still do, always will! But I may have to rethink that not wanting to date a younger woman thing, not that any of them would have me, but just in case...........................;-) Later

No comments: