Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nothing To Read Here

I'm bored, really fucking bored. I'm at work and have absolutely nothing to do. I've been drinking too much coffee just to try to pass the time. Hey, it's says right over there that I don't have any followers! Why the hell not?! Is it because I don't write anything of substance here? Or because I don't post any naked pics of myself? I think I want some followers. I won't make you drink any laced Kool Aid or anything, but you may have to release all your worldly possessions to me. Well, at least all your money and bacon. Ok, well I'm going to go walk around now and try to think of something worthwhile to write about, though that's hard when I have nothing going on. I am going camping this weekend, I will be drinking a lot, so maybe next week I'll have something to write about. We'll see. I'd say that I'd post pictures of the trip, but that's not going to happen, well unless you all send pics of your naked boobies. yeah, that would work. Later Y'all.

No comments: