Saturday, March 20, 2010
Whiney Bullshit
I got a million things runningthrough my mind right now, none of them good. I'm drunk, I'll admit that. That's not why things are sour in my head, it just the reason you all know it. I've been depressed. This isn't how shit is supposed to be. I've seen how shit is supposed to be, I'm just not allowed to have that. I'm not that guy, never will be. I guess I just need to accept that fact. I don't know, maybe I just need a fucking vacation, or just a really good blow job. I haven't had either in way too long. Ah fuck it, I'm going for another beer, if ya wanna know what's really bugging me either buy me a b eer or give me a really good blow job. Later Freaks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment