Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Funky Hot Grits!

Hey I'm back....though I wasn't ever actually gone. I was on vacation last week, just not out of town or anything. It kinda sucked, I did get to spend some time with my family and that was good, but there was too much of just the day to day crap for it to really feel like a vacation. I'd rather go somewhere if I'm off of work. I can get shit done around the house on weekends and after work. I didn't even get really drunk at all last week either, though that was my own doing. I was running a lot in the mornings and that really sucks if you're hungover. I did hit 300 miles for the year already, and for me that's about a month and a half early. I started doing my "long" training runs last Saturday too. I did 10 miles and every Saturday I go 2 miles further till I hit 22 and then I taper back off till my race. Crazy as it sounds, I love doing the really long runs. It's more mental than physical. If you have a decent training base most people can physically run long distances.

So, what else is new. Really nothing. Lately I just haven't been in the mood to blog when I actually have the time. I've had posts in my head, just when I have the time to sit in front of the computer, I've been opting to sit on the couch and watch tv. Well, I guess I should figure out what I have to do next here at work. I got my job done early so I actually had a chance to write something. Maybe I'll try to catch up on some of your blogs, though I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's been a bit to busy(lazy) to post lately. Later Freaks.

1 comment:

CbE said...

I'm back to regular posting now thanks to my new phone! Hahha. Go check out the ne t-shirt design that I posted. Hahahaaa