Thursday, August 26, 2010

Are You An Exception?.......................

I'm drinking on a school night, that's usually not a good thing. Tonight I'm in a weird mood. Not sure if it's good or bad. Probably leaning south, I've kinda lost my faith in people. Oh, there's always exceptions, but for the most part, people are just looking out for themselves. I guess I'm just too fucking loyal, and I'm finding out that really doesn't get you anywhere. I think you need to find those exceptions in your life and put you loyalties there, and fuck the rest of them. I can count those exceptions on one hand, come to think of it. Shit, I could chop 2 of my fucking digits off and still be able to count them on one hand. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't blog when I'm drunk and salty, though if I don't.....well you get those 3 week lulls that you've had lately. So I'm gonna go now and finish gettin' my shine on. Later Freaks.

1 comment:

LL said...

Don't lose faith in people, lose faith in assholes. ;-)