Friday, October 22, 2010

PBR Me You SOB!!

Wow, I had a bunch of shit I was going to write, but then I got shined up and started listening to music and now it's all gone. I know I had a really kick ass post to do too. Something deep, yet witty and insightful. Well, I guess you're stuck with a really bad drunk post. Well it might not be really bad. I seem to be able to spell tonight, and I don't think my grammar is too far off either. I went out of town camping with two of my friends a couple weeks ago, and I brought up my camera. I was going to take a bunch of really cool pictures but I forgot I had the camera with me, so I came back with one picture on my phone. I'd post it but I don't feel like finding my phone and the cable I need to download it. But just imagine a weekend with two friends you've known for about 35 years and there's one picture that sums that up, and well that's the picture I took. Ok, you didn't notice this but I just dozed off for about 10 mins in my computer chair here. I think I might be ready for bed. Maybe if I feel inspired and I can find that cable I'll post that pic. Probably not, because people are fuckers and you can't post anything personal on here anymore, but we'll see. Later Freaks.