Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Cold Shower
Ok, so last night I had a sex dream. Well, kinda, not a wake up panting wishing I could go back to sleep kind of dream, but a nice sensual dream that when you wake up you're just in a "mood". I don't remember much of it, but I woke up kinda horny. Well today I had to work onsite at a local college. Which wouldn't be that big of a deal, but today was one of the last really nice warm days before a long winter so all of the young college women were walking around in all kinds of skimpy stuff! Normally I'm not all that into women that young, but today in my present "mood" I was going a bit crazy. I wasn't being that creepy old guy or anything but I was noticing EVERY hot and even not so hot young woman walking past me. I hate to think of how much money and time I'd have wasted had I gone to a traditional 4 year college. Now I think I'll just take a long cold shower and read some baseball stats or some shit. Later Freaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You were right, he was a choad.
Hey! So you have been doing much better at blogging then I have. I know. You win! LOL! I posted finally! :P
Post a Comment