Friday, December 3, 2010
Create A Monster...........
Hey Y'all I'm drinking beer tonight! I know, it's not that big of a surprise. I only seem to blog when I'm shined up. It's not that I don't want to blog when I'm not full of the ole' barley pop, I just seem to have a lot more time when I'm drinking. Yeah I know I could blog from my phone, but typing on that little keyboard is a big pain in the ass, and contrary to popular belief I don't have an exciting enough life that warrants hourly blogging. I know, I know, some would say that I'm livin' the dream, but I guess I must be jaded to all the kick ass I endure every moment of every day. I mean I did step out of the car into a pile of frozen puke at the gas station today, that kicked ass. Ohh and I did grow a large painful red mark on my back today, I have no fucking idea what it is but I'm going to burn it off with the laser I learned how to make on the interwebs today. Yeah I know, livin' the fuckin dream. But I can't be bloggin all day, it would just be mean. And well, I think I can move shit with my mind, it's not working right now, but I swear I remember something from the last time I was shined up, and I'm pretty sure there was some telekinesis involved. Also, I like boobs. Well I think that's all I've got and I'm having a really hard time typing tonight. I think I'm hitting backspace and delete more than I'm actually hitting the correct keys and it's getting old. I think I'm going to have a few more barley pops and look at some interwebs boobies. Later Freaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Although I can't say that I've ever blogged in an intoxicated manner yours is very entertaining. If you only blog while drunk I hope that you get drunk again soon, because I enjoyed the read very much.
Beware drunken telekinetics. They're all perverts.
Hi, I started with a screwdriver and a Voltaren, now I'm on beer and eating a pile of mashed potatoes... Yes, boobs are fun.
Beer, taters and boobs! Sounds like a fun evening! :-) I feel like getting drunk again so I think I should have another decent post soon too.
Post a Comment