Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Forgot To Put A Title Here, But I Guess This Is The Title Now

When I was a kid my great uncle Joe gave me some advice. He said "Jack, if you want the ladies to follow you around and pay attention to you, go out to the garage and fill your pockets full of washers. That way the girls will hear them jingling and thing you have a pocket full of nickels." I just laughed, I was about 7 or 8 when he told me that. I didn't know what he meant at the time. I was thinking about him the other day and realized he was a smart man. The denominations may have changed but I guess things were the same back then too. Later Freaks

By the way, this is my actual 100th post. I know I said an earlier on was, but there were a couple that weren't published. One of which was just blank, I think I might have been a bit drunk since it was published at 2:05AM and the other was one I think I just forgot to hit publish. Probably drunk then too.

No comments: