Friday, December 23, 2011
867-5309.................
Made a phone call today I probably shouldn't have, but I've called that number every year on this day for the past 6 years, so I guess it's ok. On another note I'm on all kinds of antibiotics because I have an infected tooth. It's fun because half of my face is swollen up so I look kind of like the elephant man. Strange thing is, it doesn't hurt at all, my jaw aches a little, but that's it. So it could be worse, and I think it's ok to take antibiotics with beer. At least I hope so, because I took my last pill with a beer. On another subject, this week is my 7 year blogaversary! Doesn't seem that long, but when I really think about it a lot of shit has changed since I started. I don't blog as much as I used to, I kinda wish I did. I like going back and reading where my mind was at the time. And some of the shit I write even makes me laugh. Maybe I'll try to write more this coming year, I'm not going to make any promises, though it wouldn't make any difference if I did, nobody reads this thing anymore anyway. Well, I gotta go, I have presents to wrap and I want to get them done before I get too shined up. Merry Christmas Y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment