Monday, July 16, 2012

Painting The Walls!

This is a copy of an actual email that was sent out to all the people at the shop where I used to work. I've changed the names to protect the innocent.

I have cleaned up the spattered dna that was in the form of shit off of the areas around the men's room and guest room toilets.
Someone needs to change their diet, as in the past the shit has even been on the walls.
You know who you are. Take note of the disgusting mess you are leaving behind and do some clean up after yourself.
Not a good way to start my day, and I will NEVER do it again.

Love and Kisses
Angry Bossman

Yeah that place was cool! The place I'm at now doesn't even have bring your gun to work day, and they sure as hell don't have pharmaceutical Fridays! They pay me a shit ton of money and give me great benefits, but I'm still gonna miss that old place.
Later Freaks!

No comments: