Friday, June 21, 2013

A Voice Rings Out Of The Darkness............

And says.......come back. Well, here I am! I think I feel like getting drunk, but I really shouldn't. I want to go running tomorrow morning and 10 miles with a hangover really sucks! Though I think I can have a couple of barley pops without too much discomfort. Hold on, gotta go grab a beer. Oh wait! You can come with me since I'm using the blogger app on my phone. I can't really type anything while I'm walking though so you really won't know I left. See! Didn't even know I was gone! You know I think the all you can eat Chinese buffet I ate at tonight will probably be a bigger problem than the three beers I'm going to drink! Ok, so what's new with me?! I had a weird crazy sex dream last night, even weirder is that it was with my friends younger sister. She's good looking but not at all my type, and a little kooky in the noodle if ya know what I mean! She was a lot of fun in my dream last night though. Its funny how your brain works, I don't even know the last time I've seen her.  What else is going on? Not much, been working a lot. I do like my new job, though I don't get any time for blogging. I guess its ok since I have decent enough insurance now that I can go to the doctor now if I think I'm dying. I still probably won't but I can! Bet you didn't notice I went to grab another beer! Sounds like there might be thunder storms tomorrow morning so I may not be running. I may have to get drunk tonight instead! If I do I'll have to try to get on for a good drunk post later! It could be fun since I already am sans pants! I don't feel like rereading this post so there may be some spelling errors or really cool autocorrect shit!
Later Freaks!

No comments: