I completed my fifth marathon this past Sunday! It wasn't my best but it wasn't my worst either. I finished in 4:00 almost exactly. Which with as little as I trained over the last two months, I'm pretty happy with. I wanted to finish under 4 hours but I started cramping at around mile 23 and had to walk a bit after that. I did manage to finish the race with as many toenails as I started with, which is always a good thing! All in all, it was a great race. I finished in the top 30% of finishers. The weather was absolutely perfect for running, it was in the 50's and overcast for most of my run, the it got sunny and warmer right when I finished. Which was cool since they had really good beer which was free for the runners! I did have to wait a little bit before I could drink any, had to wait for my guts to get back to normal. Good thing I had a ride home, beer hits ya pretty quick after you run for four hours! Well that's all I've got for today,
Later Freaks!
Friday, October 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment