Saturday, September 13, 2014

I like beer and tacos and

Yes, I'll admit it, I've been drinking! But that's not the only reason I'm posting tonight. Long pause, yeah, actually it is! I took a long hot shower tonight. I'm not just saying that because the visual is totally hot, or maybe kinda lukewarm if you're into old guys that are kinda in shape. I'm mentioning it because for the last week my hot water heater has been only working when it wanted to. Last night I attempted to take a shower with absolutely no hot water. That sucked kind of a lot. It started out cool and finished up fucking cold as hell! I may not have rinsed all my naughty bits as well as I should have! Well I took care of that tonight! Yeah, kick ass visual of mildly good looking old guy rinsing his junk! I say old guy because my birthday was Wednesday! Yeah, I got to work late and then fell asleep on the couch. Hell of a birthday! I didn't even get tacos or a blowjob! Livin' the fucking dream I tell ya. I believe my beer is empty and I'm having a really hard time typing tonight so I should probably wrap this thing up.

2 comments:

Lori said...

if there ever is a zombie Apocalypse I will miss hot showers the most.
and ice....
and maybe cable.. Anthony Bourdain mostly.. and of course...
The walking dead. :)

Happy Jack said...

Bourdain kicks ass!! That's a guy I'd love to go out drinking with!! The only thing I miss since getting rid of cable is his old show, "No Reservations"!