Saturday, November 29, 2014
Burt and Boners!
I'm drunk and have lots to say, I just don't feel like writing tonight. I probably should since I actually have the time, and a computer right here on my lap. But there is a really bad Burt Reynolds movie on tv right now. I don't even know the name of it, but he's playing a private detective, which I think is what he plays in every movie he was in during the 70's. If I was really smart I'd just go to bed, but I know I'm probably going to end up watching the rest of this shitty movie. Either way I need to go get more beer out of the fridge in the basement. I'm trying to decide if I should hit publish before or after I get more beer. You're in luck, I have a fresh supply of beer, though now I don't remember what the hell was important enough to actually find the laptop power supply and log in to blogger for. Oh well, y'all missed me! and here I am. I'd post a picture but that would involve finding my camera and batteries or going and getting my phone. And well, I don't want to miss any of this kick ass Burt Reynolds movie! It seems that there's a ton of ads for boner pills on during this movie. I'm not sure if they're targeting me, but I don't need the boner meds. In fact I may need the opposite. And as for that erection lasting for more than 4 hours I probably should have gotten medical attention all through high school. But I digress. What the hell was I talking about? I wonder if that was a rug on Burt way back then or if it was just a really bad hairdo? Looks like a rug. Now I'm starting to get hungry, I really want some good smoked beef brisket, but I don't have 12 hours to wait, I guess I'll have to settle for pretzels. I think I'm going too end this post. This is about as much suckatude as I should subject anyone to. I think the movie is finally over, I'm not sure what the hell happened, but I just saw that the cute blonde that Burt was sexing up was a very young Dyan Canon. Damn, she was a good looking woman! Actually I think she still is. I really should turn off the tv, but another movie just started, and it's got Sean Connery, a hot young Dyan Canon, and an extremely young Christopher Walken! I think it's his first movie. Yeah, I don't need any boner pills with a young Dyan Canon on the television! Later Freaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment