Monday, February 5, 2018
Does Anybody Know What Time It Is?....Does Anybody Really Care.......About Time?
Does anyone actually blog anymore? Does it matter? Not really, I guess. With no audience I don't really have to worry about spelling errors now. So, what's new with me...... I just signed up for another marathon. If I finish it'll be my seventh. That is, if I can keep from injuring my friggin calf in the next 9 months. Other than that, not much new with me. I'm older, I now have no living parents. Which I guess is the natural order of things, but it's still a little weird. I still have questions. I guess they'll get answered soon enough. There's days I think I'll start writing here again, it's therapeutic. Clears my head, and quite often amuses me when I read it after I've written during a night of drinking. I probably won't, start writing again, that is. I used to be able to write at work when I was slow, but I can't anymore. But who knows. I tried to read some of the blogs I used to, but most are gone or just left abandoned. The last post probably the day before they found the book of faces, which I still will not partake of. So if you want to talk to me you just have to buy me a barley pop. Though if anyone is still out there, leave a comment, let me know if you're still writing. I'm not promising I'll write any more, but who knows. Later Freaks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Testing this out.
Jen/Blondage
It works!! Now I just have to write some stuff here!
I guess I got distracted. Lol
Post a Comment