Friday, March 26, 2021
Transmission
Here I am again little blog. A familiar story to be sure. Drunk, feeling a little off, and here. What have I got to say. Not sure yet. I did seem to make a pretty major change recently. One of the larger changes a person can make. I quit my job and took what I'm hoping is a better offer. Things had gotten pretty shitty at my former job. And a new opportunity presented itself. But I was really struggling, because the timing of the new oportunity would absolutly fuck my former employer, well more specifically, the fuckheads that were making my life suck at my former employer. I had to figure out if I really wanted to take the new job because it's what was best for me, or did I just want to fuck the assholes I used to work for. Still not sure which reason I took the new job. I suspect a bit of both. I'm hoping in the long run this is really what's best, but if not, I'm sure something else will present itself. It usually seems to. Though I'm hoping that this new venture does work out. A guy can dream I guess. And I've heard that sometimes good things happen to good people, so maybe good things can happen to an asshole like me too. Oh well, I guy can dream. I think it's time for another beer, and strangley I seem to have things I seem to want to share, and I just happen to have this fancy new computer thing too. If things get really crazy, I may even post a picture, we'll see, the ladies seem to get all crazy when I do that. I think I'm out of things to say tonight, Not as entertaining as my drunk posts usually are, but I seem to have drank myself sober, or is it drinked, or drunk? Who gives a shit, I'm not even going to do a spell check, so what do I care if there's gramatical errors! Later Freaks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're going to do great. I have faith in you!
Blog something in 2023! Not letting you forget this time. :)
Post a Comment