Saturday, October 18, 2008
I see you lookin'...................
I'm not a rich man. I can accept my lot in life. I have a job that puts me in places with very successful women. Some of which are very attractive. I know I'm not the type of guy they want to be seen with. But I see them looking. Me in my ripped jeans, worn out t-shirt, and work boots, walking through their offices. I see them surrounded by the little men with their Armani suits and fancy man shoes, and they look at me. Not just look, but fuck me with their eyes. I know what you want from me, I know I'm not what you want to take to the country club, but you want me in ways those "little men" can't satisfy. You want someone who's hands have the strength of 30 years of hard labor, and I have that. I know what you want me for baby, and I'm ok with that. Really, I am. So if you want me to be your little "secret" just lock that door behind me baby, I'm man enough to take care of what you need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My favorite thing to do is ogle the construction workers and road crews...
Mmmmmmmmm
Post a Comment