Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy Fucking New Year!
Just to be clear, I'm using the F-word in the title in the happy sense. It's been a long strange year. Can't say I'm not happy to see 2008 die a horrible death, but there were some bright spots. I have some big plans for '09, we'll see how that all works out, I'll keep ya posted. I am going to spend the first weekend of the new year stuck out of town with a bunch of people I barely know. I've heard I can have a few beers in the evening, but I don't think these people are ready to see me have a "few" beers. I guess I'll have to behave myself. Who knows maybe I'll even have fun. Tonight I'm going to a friends house for a "few" beers. I should have fun, I've known this guy for over 30 years, so it's usually pretty relaxed. I don't think I'm going to get completely plastered though, that's one of those "big plans" I have for the new year. On second thought, if I plan on drinking less in the new year, I still have a few hours left before that takes effect, and I am going out drinking right after work. I guess that's all I've got for now, I think I'm rambling anyway. Talk to y'all next year. Get it.............. next year! Damn, I make myself laugh sometimes. Later y'all, I'm 10-99.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment