Saturday, January 10, 2009
Hello Group..................
My name is Jack and I drink too much...............................he e he he he, ha ha ha ha ha ah aah ahahh ah ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah fuck off! I need another beer y'all!!! I was just sitting here, drinking and reading poetry. Yep, reading poetry. Now I want another beer..................and some bacon. I love bacon. And boobies! Though who doesn't love cured meats and boobies! My fucking beer is empty!!!! I have more in the fridge in the basement. I just have to go get them. I'm not sure how many I have left though, I've been drinking since noon. Now before you lambaste me for not doing anything today I did snow blow my driveway and put a new battery in my car all before noon today. If that battery doesn't fix my car I'm going to drive it off a fucking cliff, and I may just not jump out before it goes off! Where the hell is my beer!! I need an assistant to go get me a beer! I'm fucking thirsty! I just had to delete part of my post because I hit spell check and I couldn't figure out what the hell I was trying to spell. It gave me a bunch of options and none of them made sense. If you really loved me you'd fight for me. I think I'm going down to get a few more beers now. I hope I have some left. I'll let you know how that goes when I get back......................................................Only two left, if I want to continue drinking I may have to start on the Absolute. I'm hungry now. I think I still have some chips and guacamole that I made today. I make really good guacamole. How can I spell guacamole correctly and not be able to figure out what I was trying to spell earlier? I don't know! I guess I should end this soon. I really don't think I'm making any sense. I need a shower. I like to think in the shower, and I've had a lot to think about lately. Ok, I think I'm done. I need guacamole now. Ohhhh, and beer! Later Y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heh. Have another one.
Post a Comment