Friday, November 6, 2009

Cleansing Ale

I just got back from the all you can eat Chinese place up the road. Gotta love the spicy pork! Now I have almost nothing to do for the rest of the day here at work. I really need a fucking beer now. I nice cool pint of cleansing ale would be just peachy right 'bout now. I need to get shitfaced soon. It's been a while. The weather is supposed to be really nice tonight, I don't think it's supposed to get below freezing. I think I should have a fire in the backyard tonight and dance around it without any under-britches on or something cool like that. I'm trying really hard to think of something funny to write about right now, but I think I need a nap first. I promise that if I get shined up on the barley pop tonight I'll do a post. Later Freaks.

*no misspellings found* I kick ass!!

2 comments:

LL said...

No misspellings but you have a grammatical mistake. :P

Happy Jack said...

One thing at a time!! I was a little excited knowing I had a bunch of cold beer waiting at home too! A I they're all vowels!