Have you ever had a sex dream about someone you thought was attractive, but you never really thought of them in that way? I had one of those the other night. It was incredibly realistic and very intense. I woke up breathing heavy and sweating, right on the edge of making a big mess of things. I'd describe it to all of you, but I'm not all that good at writing about that kind of stuff. It just comes out sounding vulgar and dirty, well it was kinda, but if you add some flowery adjectives and some symbolism it'll sound all sensual and hot. So, you know, just think of it like that. I always wonder what the hell brought this on, but like always with this kind of dream, I can't think of anything. I guess I'll just have to stop trying to analyze it. It was lots of fun and she really seemed to be enjoying herself. Well, at least in my dream she was, I was making sure of that.
Ahh, so what the hell else is new in my world. I broke my long standing rule of not drinking beer out of bottles in the shower tonight. I was careful though and didn't break any. Cleaning glass up naked and wet is no fun. I wasn't going to drink tonight, but I had to, I couldn't let the person I was talking to drink all alone, that would be rude. Other than that, not much new in my world and I seem to be out of beer. I think I'm going to get to bed a little early tonight and see if I can have another one of "those" dreams. Later Freaks! By the way, the title of this post is also a "Cheech and Chong" movie.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lucky girl!
Thanks for drinking with me last night! LOL Get more beer and we'll do it again soon.
Later freak!
Time for a new post freak!
I've had surprise dreams before, always makes me wonder where they came from subconsciously.
(oh, i have a droid phone and i LOVE it)
Yeah, I should have time to do a post tonight! And yeah Storey, Droid Does! :-)
Post a Comment