Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Karate Schnitzel!!!!
I had a dream last night that I had this really kick ass beard. I mean I've grown some ass kickin' facial hair before, but nothing like this. It was a full on mountain man beard, like the kind you can find half your breakfast in at lunch time, though that's fine 'cause you're hungry anyway. It wasn't until I got to work this morning and looked at my face in the mirror in the crapper, that I realized it was a dream. I was pretty damn disappointed too. I mean I've got some scruff going on, but nothing like that epic fucking beard. It would take me years to grow one that cool so I doubt I'll ever have one. Yeah, sometimes my dreams kick ass. Later Freaks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hate beards! Little bit of scruff, sexy. Beard yuck!
Later freak!
Either grow it out or shave it smooth, cuz while scruff may LOOK sexy, it effin' HURTS those of the fairer skin, like me. LOL
Just returning your visit from a lil while back, freak. Thanks for poppin' by my place. ;)
HEY, CbE! lol
Post a Comment