Friday, May 7, 2010
To Get Half Nekkid, Or Not?!
I've been toying with the idea of doing an HNT. I've done them in the past on another blog, but I was never happy with how my pics turned out. Well, there was one, only one. I'm not afraid to show a little skin, I'm pretty ok with my body and all that shit. It's just my photography skills that suck. I try to take a sexy, or alluring pic and it just kinda comes out looking dirty. Or it just looks stupid. Now I always got nice comments, the people associated with HNT are always extremely nice and supportive, but I've just not been happy with what I take. Well that, and I never seem to have enough time to take a good pic. Though I guess I should just give it a go, I've been checking out everybody else's and I feel a little guilty not participating. We'll see what happens. Oh, and by the way, I'm not dead, I've just been insanely busy lately with work and home type stuff. Later Freaks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know how you feel. I am usually not happy with the way my pictures turn out either and I rarely have time to take good pictures. But I do it anyway and yes everyone is very nice and supportive. But bottom line is if you don't feel comfortable doing it then don't. Give it a try and see how it goes. Then decide if you will keep doing it.
Busy, hmmmm, sure sure!! Everyone is always too damn busy!
haha
Freak!
Post a Comment