You know I read a lot of blogs where people get you to think that they're this totally cool kick ass person. Where they're great writers, incredible photographers or some kind of incredibly hot sex god or goddess. Well folks, that ain't me. As for the writing, I'm pretty sure I fucked up all the punctuation and grammar in the last paragraph, In fact I know I didn't spell "punctuation" correctly the first time even. I suck at photography, and sexually, well I haven't gotten any complaints, but I'm not going to be starring in any pornos any time soon. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm a pretty normal guy, and that's what I want to be here too. I'm good at some things and I suck at others. I'm average looking, kinda smart, somewhat motivated and well, you've read my writing. I'm not all that deep all the time, I'm not a heavy thinker, and you're not going to get me going on controversial subjects either. What you will get is "me". That's it, just me. If you ever get to meet me, you will actually know a part of me. The part that I share here is 100% genuine. This is no act. Now this isn't all of me, it just happens to be what I chose to share here. That isn't because I don't think y'all aren't worthy, it's just that with wanting to remain somewhat anonymous I just can't share everything here. When you read my blog, you're getting little chunks of what's going on in my head. It's not what I want you to think I am, it is what I am. "Happy Jack" is not a persona, it is just another name that I go by. I don't have a problem with people that have a "persona blog", but I want people to know that there are just regular people out here too. I'm just a normal dude, that drinks his beer eats tacos and like naked chicks, well I like chicks with their clothes on too, but you know what I mean. I hope. Not sure what brought this on, I have been drinking again, but I think it's more than just that, I want y'all to know who I am. Later Freaks.
P.S. I'm not a complete drunk, but it's a holiday weekend and I had a long week. So I let loose a little. Not that I don't drink a lot at times. I do, just not all the time.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm a normal person. Its actually why I think I bore people to death LOL!! I have a great life but its not anything spectacular.
Normal is an illusion. People are fascinated by others lives.
Thank You for being honest and being YOU, if that makes sense? Great post! =)
Storey, I KNOW you're a normal person......genuine and normal, which is good. Well, and smokin' hot too!
And yes, Enchanted Mistress, that makes perfect sense. :-)
Post a Comment