Saturday, June 5, 2010

Doughnuts!?

Another Thursday come and gone...........and still no more HNT pic from me. I'm not good at keeping up with regular things. I can't watch tv shows that I need to see every week. Even though I like the show, I know that I won't watch every week. Oh well, I promise that if I remember and I've got time, and I have enough privacy I'll try to take a pic that I like enough to post.


Ohhhh and something completely on a different subject, I found a soda that I've been looking for since I was little, which was a really long time ago. I found "Cherry Crush". Now I heard rumors that it was available in different markets, but I couldn't find it anywhere near me. Last Friday I was at the candy store(aka liquor store) and I glanced at the soda aisle and I thought I saw it. I thought it must be the shitty strawberry flavored crap that I was always able to find, but it was the real deal. I bought a 12 pack for full price even! I have to say, it just as good as I remember it! It's different from most cherry sodas in that it's a little sour, not all gaggy sweet like other cherry sodas I've had. Hmmmm, I thought I had a better post than this. I guess it could be the fact that I've been drinking and taking allergy pills. Speaking of drinking, I've had a real taste for whiskey lately. Now normally I'm a beer drinker, but occasionally I like a bit of whiskey, bourbon actually. One of my friends wants to have a "whiskey night". If that happens I'm sure I'll have a great post after that. I don't think I'm going to take any allergy pills and stuff that night, because I'm a little disoriented and I don't think I can feel my toes, which is fine kinda like that. Uhm what? I think I need to go now. I need to get another beer and then look at some HNT pics. Later Freaks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love finding childhood "treats" that take you back to being a kid!

:( I didnt post a HNT this week...slacker!

CbE said...

Howdie stranger

Happy Jack said...

Hey CbE! :-)