Friday, June 25, 2010
I Turned To Stone..........
I had a blog post all planned........but I'm drunk and in a salty mood now. I was reading old blogs for some reason and now I don't want to write. I used to be good.I used to make myself laugh, not sure if anyone else was laughing, but that was never the point. Then a bunch of shit happened, and now I'm just not making myself laugh anymore. Ahh fuck, I'm probably just drunk, and nowI'm sounding like a winey bitch. Btw, I'm back online, the DSL gods bestowed upon me a new DSL modem that got fried during the last "death from on high" storm we had. Oh,well I should just go to bed now. I drank everything I had except the bottle of shitty Scotch I have, and I'm not drinking that. I gonna finish my beer and fall asleep in the garage now. I'm writing this from the garage computer, where the space bar sticks so if there's a bunch of words that aren't supposed to betogether that's why. and I"m not going back to fix them. You know if I could post pics here I'd have one of me flipping the bird. I'd have a hell of a Fuck You Friday post, but I don't think the chicks that did that do it anymore. Later Freaks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anytime you want to do a Fuck You Friday just let me know! :)
Post a Comment