Friday, June 11, 2010
He's Going The Distance............
Just a quickie post tonight, I have to get up early for a race tomorrow. It should be fun, I don't think I'm going to win my age bracket or anything, but I've been running well lately. I should finish in the top 10% at least. By the way I just hit 200 miles for the year, last year by this time I was only at 102. I should be in better shape for my marathon in October this year, that is, if I can keep from getting injured. I was out 6 weeks last year with a torn calf muscle. I'm being smarter this year though, so I hope I'll be ok. Well, that's all I've got tonight. I should have a chance to catch up with all your blogs Sunday night. Later freaks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment