Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'd Smoke A Turkey, But They're So Damn Hard To Keep Lit!!

Now I'm hungry and I want tacos! Last night I was roasting hot dogs on the fire, and I want some of those too. This is great I can't sleep and now I'm hungry! I don't really feel like cooking at 12:30 in the am either. I should just have a few beers and go to bed. I guess it doesn't help that I'm watching cooking shows either. The dude is roasting a turkey on the grill, and stuffing all kinds of garlic herb butter under the skin. Yeah, I'm definitely going to have to go get something to eat. The only problem is that I don't have any garlic herb grilled turkey. I think I have some Spagettios. It'll have to do since I'm not firing up the grill tonight. Alright, I'll rap with y'all later, I've got some spagettios or maybe some bacon calling me. Either that or Cinnamon Life Cereal, if it's good enough for Mikey, it's good enough for me! Later Freaks. Yeah, that's right! Two posts in like 10 minutes, though I probably won't write another for like a week!

No comments: