Thursday, May 27, 2010

Da Doo Doo Da Da Da Da Is All I'm Going To Say To You...

I was wondering today why I have so few readers lately. Then I remembered, you don't write very much anymore ya dumbass! That is true, I don't write much anymore, but I am "blog thinking" lately. You know, where you write a blog post in your head to put on the interwebs at a later date. The problem is I just haven't been putting them on the interwebs at a later date. I even had an idea for another HNT post. I was going to take a pic of my sunburn. The only problem with that is that my sunburn is pretty much all turned to tan and is peeling a little. Kinda gross, and not a very good picture. Well, I guess I need to start writing more. I did figure out how to post from my phone now, and I think I can even post pictures from it too. I guess I'm running out of excuses, not that any of you are complaining that I don't write enough, but I need to do it for me too. Well, I've got a long holiday weekend coming up and I know I'll be drinking a bit, so maybe I'll do a couple of drunk posts. I like those because it's kind of like drunk dialing myself, and I like to make myself laugh. I gotta go now, I'm tired. I was up late drinking on a school night! I should have done a post, but I was feeling a little salty, so it's probably better I didn't. Later Freaks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack...

POST MORE!

*grins*

xxoo