Friday, November 19, 2010

How You Like Me Now!?

I went to see a band the other night with a few friends. I knew almost nothing about this band when I decided to go see them, well I had seen this commercial, but that was about it. My friend at work told me some stuff and then I looked them up. But Essentially I knew three songs by them. Well I know people that will pay $300 dollars to see some pompous fucker that wants to be called "sir" someshit and get to sit a half a fucking mile away from them. Well I'm not like that. I paid $15 dollars at the door and then got to drink $4 tallboy cans of Schlitz the entire evening! And well, the band kicked ass! Honestly that term doesn't even do the show justice! Even better the lead singer of the band was walking around before the show signing autographs and talking to people, in fact here's a pic of me with him!

Isn't it fucking awesome!!!! Well, my camera was fucking up, which made him laugh. But instead of him telling me to fuck off or something, he said "see if one of your friends has a cam to take a pic of us" which I tried, but it didn't work out either. Which had him cracking up, but he signed my ticket stub anyway. I guess what I'm trying to say is....... I had an unreal concert/show, type experience, and I think I spent under $50 dollars the entire night, including tickets to the show! So, why don't you try to be as cool as me, and go see a live show, and not one that costs more than 20 bucks, and preferably one that you've never heard of. Have a musical adventure, and you may find an artist for life. The Heavy kicked fucking ass. One of the best shows I've ever seen! Later Freaks!

1 comment:

Hoochie Mama said...

Sounds like a good time! Cheap and good is always the best! :)