Friday, February 25, 2011

One Of These Days.................

Hey, I'm a little shined up. Normally that would make for a great post, ok well, a good.......or I mean an interesting post. But tonight I'm a little spacey, a bit down even. I'm not really myself. I've got some personal stuff going on, stuff I can't really blog about here. I want to get really shined up, but I have to go running tomorrow because I have a race in one week and I haven't run anywhere near enough lately. I have run on my treadmill, but that's boring and not the same. I'm going to do 5 miles tomorrow to see how my time is. My race is a 5 mile, I don't expect a PR this year or anything, I just don't want to be dying at the end. I think tomorrow I'm going to get shitfaced, I don't have anything going on, I just want to get drunk. The stress level in my life has been a bit too high lately, that's part of the personal shit that I have to get figured out. Making some changes, just not quite sure what yet. I'll keep ya posted, though that may be hard since I won't blog about it. Ok, how 'bout y'all get a nice fun drunk post after I take care of the shit that I need to take care of. I think I'm going to have my last beer now before bed. Later Freaks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somehow, reading this makes me want to drink and workout at the same time, haha.