Friday, April 8, 2011

Runnin' On Air.......

I had a dream the other night that I was running. It was that effortless running, not like when you're dreaming that you need to get away from something and your legs feel like lead, but like I was floating on air. I used to run like that, about 25 years and 50 lbs ago, but I still remember it. I've been wanting to start training again, but I've had to postpone it because I'm sick, which sucks. Running is like an addiction, once you start it kills you to have to stop. The weather here has been cold and shitty, but that never stops me. I've run in everything from torrential downpours to near blizzards and loved both. I don't know, I guess I'm saying I need to get out running. At least I think that's what that dream meant, but I'm not good at analyzing dreams, let me know if y'all think differently. I had another significant dream recently too, but that's a subject for another kind of post. Later Freaks!

No comments: