I'm drunk, yeah that's a surprise. I feel like doing a post, I'm just not sure what to write about. I was going to do a list type post, you know one of those "get to know me posts" but like I said, I'm drunk. So I don't think it would be coherent. But here goes anyway.
I'm writing this on a new computer, well new to me anyway. It's a laptop with a touchpad thing that's pissing me off. Should I space these thoughts out, like double space? We'll see. I'll start with that, we'll see if I remember to keep doing that.
I like beer, and whiskey. Usually in that order, but it depends on the night.
I prefer women my own age, most women my own age don't believe that.
I used to be really romantic. I'm quite a bit more bitter and cynical now, I'm sure the right woman could fix that. Though she doesn't exist.........so yeah, bitter and cynical.
I can gut a deer with one hand and eat a sandwich with the other, but I can't watch my child get a shot.
I was just sleeping. Not quite sure for how long.
Some days I just want to walk away from it all.
I'd probably run, because I love running. I've run 26.2 miles multiple times, now I want to run a 50 mile race.
I don't run with headphones, I like to "get in my head" when I run. I just listen to my breathing.
Did I mention that this fucking touchpad is pissing me off?! I keep accidentally touching it while I'm typing and it puts the cursor somewhere else on the page and it fucks up something I've already written!!
I'm pretty sure I nodded off again! Either that or I just spaced for a while.
My fire is going out. I had a fire because it was only about 45 degrees and rainy here today.
My beer is almost empty, so I'd better finish this up soon.
I'd really better finish this up, the last song on my playlist just started. It's "Helpless" by Neil Young.
I'm thinking about..........don't know, just woke up again and saw that on the screen and can't remember for the life of me what I was going to say.
I'm not going to proofread this.
I've had a threesome before. Well, actually that should be plural. Figured if you read this far I should at least put something good on here.
The song "Careful With That Axe Eugene" is a love song to me. She'd get it.
I still long for her.
I don't think she really exists.
Still searching for someone I've never met.........well this one is way too hard to explain and nobody ever believes me anyway. Though if you ever have the chance to sit and have a beer with me and have an open mind, I'll explain.
Gotta pee.
Later Freaks.
P.S. This is my 99th post, hence the title. Well 99th on this bog anyway.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You make me happy with your honesty.
xoxo
Missed your crazy ass writing! Glad to be back in touch. xo
Honesty? Crazy? Yeah, I guess you have been reading my stiff! :-)
Glad you're back Blondage!
He he he, he said stiff! :-)
Post a Comment