Friday, June 8, 2012

Later Freaks........Well Not You!......

I'm completely bored! Though this may be a thing of the past, at work at least. I'm starting a new job in about a week and a half. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to blog from work, we'll see if that's good or bad for my blog. I'm kind of excited about the new job. It's a pretty big raise in pay, much better benefits and I get to work with much more cutting-edge stuff. I'll be doing the same type of work just at a much higher level. I do have that new job nervousness because it's so laid back where I am now. I pretty much set my own hours and start times and stuff. I think I'll be fine though, and if I totally hate the place there were two other places that have been trying to hire me. They don't pay as much, but I know they're pretty laid back. I actually hate to leave this place because I like the people, but I was finally offered enough that I couldn't turn it down again. I need a few beers tonight, it's supposed to be really nice out and I haven't fallen asleep in my lawn chair in the back yard in quite a while. So, I think I'm going to bo so I can stop on my way home and buy a 12 pack of this!

1 comment:

LL said...

Congrats on the move up!