Wednesday, November 13, 2013
My Beard Could Kick Your Beard's Ass!
So at work we have this thing going on where we're supposed to grow some sort of facial hair to raise awareness for men's health issues. I think it's colon cancer and prostate cancer, and well any excuse I can find to not have to shave as much is fine by me. Though I guess I'm at a really high risk of getting both of those since my dad had prostate cancer and my grandfather on my dads side died of colon cancer, along with multiple other relatives, so it's a good cause. So since my taint is a ticking time bomb I now have a kick ass beard. I haven't shaved since November first and my beard is now thicker and longer than our office "beard dude". The problem is I'm already sick of it! About the only thing I hate more than shaving is having a beard! The feeling drives me nuts! I never feel clean! I guess I could shave part of it and do the cool '70s porn 'stash but that would require work. With my hair short and not shaving it take me almost 4 minutes to get ready in the morning, and that includes brushing my teeth for two minutes and Listerine for one minute! I think I'll try to keep the mountain man beard till the end of the month, but we'll see. The chicks do seem to dig it, though I can't post any pics of it, I get too many marriage proposals! It is pretty kick ass though, so you never know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment