Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Waiting For The Sunshine"

Had a fucked up dream last night. It felt like I was back in the nineties. The nineties were pretty strange days for this cat. There's a good portion of them I just dont remember, had a little problem with the bottle, and maybe a few other things. Now my dream was all sepia toned just like the video for the Screaming Trees video " Nearly Lost You ". It was fucking wild! I was looking for something, I always seem to be in my dreams. I think I was in a big old factory or a warehouse or something. I remember thinking about my life now and thinking it was some weird déjà vu or dream because I hadn't done anything like that yet. I remember feeling lonely, incredibly lonely. I was walking fast, almost running and totally panicking trying to find somewhere or something I'm not sure which. Then I woke up feeling just as fucked in the head, completely out of breath. Had my head in a fog the rest of the day. Why can't I have normal dreams like other people!? At least I didn't shoot myself in the face with a shotgun this time, now that was a way more fucked up dream! I guess I should turn off the grunge rock and take off the flannel, cargo shorts and boots. Yeah, I looked like that! I shaved the beard and cut the hair, but I have to admit I haven't given up the boots or flannel. Later freaks.

No comments: